Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Red Dragon Inn 2 cover


Yee haw! It's done. This one took WAY longer than I had anticipated but overall I'm pleased with the way it came out. It's a great game and I'm looking forward to trying out the new characters.
I've included images with and without the type. I made a conscious effort not to go crazy with the background details
which just got covered up with the type elements like I did with the first cover but I did have fun with the background characters nonetheless. Notably the dwarf slayer guy with tattoos and green mohawk in the middle.

4 comments:

Manu said...

great! very nice!
bravo!

CS Jennings said...

dude. if this one isn't over the fence, i don't know what is.

i composition and motion of the eye through the piece works really well. the background is handled masterfully.

that dwarfs rocks the casbah, big time.

Anonymous said...

well you can just stop it now, who's going to buy my disproportionate big headed characters when your perfectly wonderful ones are all over the place? it's totally sick, completely outstanding : ) it's not the girlie beer talking, i swear...*hic*

a : )

John Kipling said...

Sarah and I were in Tower Games in Minneapolis and saw Red Dragon Inn 1 on the shelves. We almost bought it to add to our Kennon James shrine. (But it was expensive... and I'm saving my pennies for FISHING FOR TERRORISTS.)