Monday, March 17, 2008

Captain Carabel and the Justine


I've been super busy lately and most projects I'm currently working on have been either top secret or still in the rough/development stage so I haven't had a whole lot to post lately. So I dug into some old files to try to find something cool to post. I found these old Shawks designs I did for Captain Carabel and his ship the Justine, which he now uses for his house. I based the Justine on the Orca, Quint's ship in Jaws and I based Captain Carabel on my granddad. My granddad always had an old fishing boat in his driveway on blocks when I was a kid and I spent a lot of time crawling around in it. It totally made sense.

You can watch the episode where the Justine and Captain Carabel appear here.

Have a cool St. Pat's day everyone.

No comments: