Friday, January 04, 2008

Let sleeping dogs lie.


So for 2008 I wanted to make some changes to the blog, maybe a new banner, re-work the sidebar, add some links (which I really need to do), etc... One of the things I'm going to try and start doing is once a week I'll post something old, from my past. We'll see how that goes. This is a picture I drew with yahoo messenger's whiteboard program a few years ago of my two boys, Zak & Tanis. Both dudes are now flying around in dog heaven, sleeping and chasing balls for eternity, and I keep it on my bulletin board to keep them around.

1 comment:

Sarah Frary said...

I like and encourage this idea.

-- Good to see a post from you, additionally. I and another friend-fellow were starting to get concerned! The internet is a cold void when you are not near. :`( <-- see? a tear.

*cheese*