Thursday, January 03, 2008

268


268. That's the number of posts I made to this blog in 2007. 268. Whew...
Easily my most prolific year art-wise. Hopefully 2008 will be just as productive. I have lots of work to do, lots of shows to do, and plenty of personal projects I plan on completing this year. I hope all you guys out there had a great Christmas and New Year's (or whatever you may celebrate). Thanks for hanging with me and viewing my little blog thing.
This rock is my first "art" of the year and the first time I signed anything with 2008 on it. Weird. I can't believe another year has flown by.
Thanks again for stopping by. I promise lots of art this year.

4 comments:

Dawna said...

Wow! That is a lot of posts and a lot of art. Thanks for sharing. I am very grateful to this blog for allowing me to continue to enjoy both you and your work.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty impressive!

Hope you have a happy and productive 2008.

CS Jennings said...

Kickin tail and taking names.

Keep up the good work, my man. You set the bar for posting this year.

Kennon said...

Dawna - Thanks very much. That's what it's here for :)

Average Jane - Thanks! You too. Thanks for all those kick ass recipes. (For those who read this: BEST MEATLOAF EVER.)

da janx - Thank you sir. You too dude. Congrats on the book. Can't wait to get a copy.