Sunday, August 12, 2007

GEN CON INDY!!


I will be in Indianapolis this weekend peddling my wares at Gen Con! This will be my 5th Gen Con and after missing last year's I'm really excited to get back! I'll have a bunch of new stuff to check out, some new prints available and I have a few new pieces in the art show (that I haven't even shown here on my blog)! I'm excited to catch up with some old friends and actually hang out and network with some clients that I've never actually seen in person (the interweb rules)! Also there are a few products that will be debuting this weekend that have my stuff in/on them that I'm eager to see. It looks to be a great show! Of course I'll be taking my camera and will TRY to take some pictures to post here but we'll see how that goes...
So if you're in the Indy area this weekend come on by the artist alley and say howdy!

No comments: