Monday, August 11, 2008

Big Beautiful Wonder Woman


Here's a collaborative effort between myself and Jeremy Mohler. I did the linework and he threw down some awesome colors. It was for the BBWW Wonder Woman blog and thanks go out to Jamar, who runs the blog, for the kind words.

Also we've started sketching again and have tried to get a somewhat weekly thing going with some of the artists around town. We met at Flightpath last Thursday night and I doodled this page. It was cool to get out and do some drawing.

So Gen Con is this weekend and I'm looking forward to some R&R. I don't have a table this year so some buddies and I are just going to play (Starcraft 2 here I come!). Should be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

available. (i am woman) we met and dated briefly.
things didn't operate out due to the fact he was very insecure soon after a while. i have a brand new boyfriend now. nevertheless, even following this time (around six months) after i open l. a. craig list web page to sell furnishings, the "men searching for women" link around the entrance page still is purple in colour. the unclicked hyperlinks like "jobs" are still blue. how can i make the fact that i clicked "men seeking women" disappear? i would dislike for my boyfriend to view it, furthermore my ex doesn't want me
to inform men and women we achieved on craig listing.

Also visit my homepage; Being Yourself To Attract Women