Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Leather Mugs


I finished these up last week and took them out on my camping trip last weekend. I gave a few away and used a few myself. I have done a total of seven of these now and they're all numbered so I know exactly which ones went to who. I had a lot of request for people to buy them but I don't think I could charge appropriately for the time it takes to make them (they're kind of a pain in the ass to make) but they are all hand-stitched (saddle stitched for those savvy with leather-working terms, for those who are not it's much sturdier than a running stitch) and if taken care of, will last forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

outstanding! now this is really impressive, how did i miss these? i'm even hesitant to put leather on my machine...

a : )