Thursday, February 08, 2007

RED DRAGON INN cover in color

Well I haven't posted in a few days because I've been busy with this and I am very glad to see it to fruition. When I started doing work for Slugfest Games a little over a year and a half ago I had never done any work digitally and I feel like this piece shows how I have progressed. I'm excited to do some more stuff along these lines.
My favorite part of this piece is the pipe-smoking, little, elf/hobbit guy on the left, he came out pretty well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This turned out really well.

CS Jennings said...

paul told me you was kicking tail over here, and you is.

the pipe smoker rocks the house.

i love how you've created visual layers, using color and light to push the foreground forward. i love the girl with the ponytails.

Anonymous said...

pipe smoking mini-troll rocks!

also love the guy dead-center facing the fireplace. not too much of him showing, but really kewl.

can't wait for this game to be released. slugfest does a lot of great stuff.

wegs